some pics of my engine

C5 Photographs; includes engine bays & interiors.

Moderators: DOC, MR.WOLF, australi, smackC4

MAXX WRENCH
*Gold Class Member #200

some pics of my engine

Postby MAXX WRENCH » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:46 pm

here is a quick one from her in storage next to old green

australi
* Founding Administrator

Postby australi » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:07 pm

:D MAXXY, but what's doing with the cloudiness on your pics?
As an ex-Professional Photographer, it looks to ME like you have brought the camera out from the warm house into a cold garage and the lens has misted up or fogged.

Some cameras have an auto-defog mode, so it's probably best to leave the camera in the garage for say half an hour, to kind of 'acclimatise' TO the ambient temperatures; try that and see how you go mate...
:o

Winfield RED
*Gold Class Member #350

Postby Winfield RED » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:01 am

Looks great mate!! Who owns the tractor? Is that your shed?? :o

We need to see more pics from ya mate!! Still have to see pics of your area and the workshop too!!

I was thinking the same about the cloudiness myself, unless you were smoking while you took the pics or there was alot of mist in the shed!!!

Panther
*Gold Class Member #460

Postby Panther » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:23 am

now thats a shed, is that a Z06 or FRC, hard to tell in the mist, I would be happy with a Z06 engine in mine, shed is pretty full, I could see winfield on the tractor

australi
* Founding Administrator

Postby australi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:30 am

Winfield RED wrote:...I was thinking the same about the cloudiness myself, unless you were smoking while you took the pics...

Without hijacking the thread; I'll tell you good people a funny story regarding this; I once took some digital pics inside my former workplace one night, and when I view them later; there was this WEIRD GHOST-LIKE apparition in one of the photos! I was damned if I knew what it was - we've all heard stories about photos being developed and there's a 'ghost' or 'supernatural' image in shot...

Finally worked it out though, much to my relief; I had the cigarette sitting in an ashtray while I took the pics - the flash gun had captured the wisp of smoke rising upwards!!!
:-x :<> :mad:

Winfield RED
*Gold Class Member #350

Postby Winfield RED » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:43 pm

Panther wrote:now thats a shed, is that a Z06 or FRC, hard to tell in the mist, I would be happy with a Z06 engine in mine, shed is pretty full, I could see winfield on the tractor

Would be a regular targa top coupe as far as i can remember mate, hard to tell in that pic :o

Return to “Fifth Generation C5 (1997-2004) Photographs”