74 C3 for sale ( Unfinished Project )

Moderators: DOC, MR.WOLF, australi, smackC4

74 C3 for sale ( Unfinished Project )

Postby Ollie68 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:50 am

G'day all,
I have come to a time where I cannot finish my project 74 Corvette. I have since bought a going 79 L82 going Corvette to rekindle my interest and have decided to sell my project 74. I've put a heap of time and cash into this so far with just about everything to complete the car.
Body work is the next hurdle which could be done by anyone with some basic experience.
The original nose literally fell off, I had it soda blasted and that completely stuffed it so you will need to ressemble the nose with the new hood surround and used fenders supplied. One bonding strip will be rquired or purchase new from the USA..
The only things missing is a steering column as my was stuffed beyond repair, dash pad that was beyond repair, seat foam ( leather like seat trims already aquired ), rear comparment lids, Windscreen and the usual srews etc for the interior that are readily availble from places like ecklers, Zip, paragon, Bairs etc.

What has been done so far:
The car has been totally stripped to the frame, sandblasted the frame repairs made and repainted.
New bushes all round
New ball joints
New Tie rods
New pedders front springs
Borgenson steering box
New VB&P composite rear spring
Fully overhauled trailing arms with stainless hand brake hard ware.
Slotted and vented discs all round
Overhauled calipers with "O" ring seals
New brake lines for entire car
New larger sway bars 1 1/4 front and 3/4 rear
Adjustable strut rods
Fuel tank coated internally with POR tank kit
New tank sender
New half shaft unis and balanced
Fully overhauled diff with 3:55 gears and new clutches
Tailshaft unis replaced and shaft balanced
T 400 fully rebuilt with modified valve body
2400 stall convertor
Completely overhauled 350 sbc 74 L82 with steel crank, 4 bolt mains, shot peened rods, new flat top pistons ( 30thou ) original L82 heads fully recoed with new valve and springs, edelbrock performer inlet manifold with vapour blast finish, Edelbrock water pump, Yella terra roller rockers, lumpy cam etc.
Decked block, new welsh plugs and a good coat of chevy orange. All bearing, rings etc have also been replaced. The motor is basically brand new.
Also supplied with the car is a complete Vintage air system, Hydroboost brake system with new master cylinder, interior carpets, new door cards, L88 hood, Hooker sidepipes, EZ wiring loom. New radiator with FG Falcon fan fitted.
This is a full rebuild and alot of the hard work has been done but there is still alot to do with the body.
Asking $20,000 ono
For more information or photos please ring me on 0427 527237
For photos please email ollie68 at bigpond dot com

Return to “Members Market Classifieds”