1985 c4 corvette full interior plastics

C4 General Discussion

Moderators: DOC, MR.WOLF, australi, smackC4

Lim@
General Forum User

1985 c4 corvette full interior plastics

Postby Lim@ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey guys/girls. Just recently purchased a c4 corvette which I'm going to neaten up a bit to get it to a neat driver condition, not show condition.

Basically every bit of interior trim is cracked or broken so i would like to replace it. does anyone know if you can buy a complete interior plastics set for them?

So everything from the centre console with arm rest, dash surrounds etc, even door trims and hatch plastic that goes around the latch.

does anyone sell them combined or only as a kit, if worst comes to worst im potentially going to buy another c4 if i can find one with a blown motor etc to take the interior out of.

I'm not against replica parts if they fit ok, the car already has an LS1 in it so it's not like it needs to be full original.

btw, im in melbourne

Thanks guys!

DOC
*Gold Class Member #777

Re: 1985 c4 corvette full interior plastics

Postby DOC » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Don't know of anyone selling a "complete kit" as such, But when I owned C-4's i found most everything on ebay, Of course I lived in America back then.

australi
* Founding Administrator

Re: 1985 c4 corvette full interior plastics

Postby australi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:31 pm

It's pretty well ALL available ex USA mate.

I'm finally swapping my 85, (for a Chrysler Crossfire) after being unable to sell it for even $15k, yet listed for MONTHS! :cry:

What did you pay, if I'm not being rude (or if your missus can see this) :-x :)

See the post I just made in this section about C4 prices - applies to C3's also (except special ones)

Return to “Fourth Generation C4 (1984-1996) General Discussion”